Turner Scientific offers a wide array of study designs to meet the needs of our innovative clients.
The sponsors of our studies produce a variety of compounds and devices, each with its own potential for improving auditory function or generating ototoxicity. We therefore need to be flexible and creative, and offer multiple drug administration pathways, methods of noise exposure, and animal models to help our clients proceed to regulatory approval. We also provide consultation services on study designs and drug & device development pipelines.
Drug Administration Pathways
- Middle Ear Deliveries
- Round Window Membrane
- Implantable Mini-Pumps
Methods of Noise Exposure
- Anesthetized or Unanesthetized
- Prolonged/sustained Exposure
- Noise and Drug Combinations
- Guinea Pigs
- Miniature swine through partnership with Sinclair Research.
- Other species possible with partner institutions